Friday, September 24, 2010

Has Eugene Levy Ever Been In A Movie Other Than an American Pie

Today at lunch I was forced to choose between watching Maid in Manhattan on FX or American Pie Beta House on Comedy Central. After much consideration I decided I couldn't watch a movie based on the presence of Patrick Dempsy alone so I chose the American Pie which happens to be the sixth in this series. About ten minutes in, much to my surprise,method actor Eugene Levy entered into the picture. I actually take that back, I was not surprised that Eugene Levy appeared and he is not a method actor, he literally plays the same character in every movie, and every movie for him happens to be an American Pie movie. I really don't think Mr. Levy has appeared in a movie that's title does not begin with American Pie. Once again I correct myself, he has also appeared in the masterpiece Cheaper By The Dozen Two. I actually think Mr. Levy might not actually exist outside of these movies. I am going to go as far as say that there is no such person as Eugene Levy and that he is a creation by the directors of the American Pie series.

No comments:

Post a Comment